T.I.T.A.N
team d'airsoft

FAQ   Rechercher   Membres   Groupes   S’enregistrer 
 Profil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   Connexion 

Kenny Rogers - Eyes That See In The Dark

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    T.I.T.A.N Index du Forum -> Presentation de votre team -> vos video
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
lavcala

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Lun 2 Mai - 21:11 (2016)    Sujet du message: Kenny Rogers - Eyes That See In The Dark Répondre en citant

Kenny Rogers - Eyes That See In The Dark > bit.ly/1rexM6m

Kenny Rogers - Eyes That See In The Dark

b68026692e
 About LetsSingItHomeWelcome!SitemapMuseum AssistSupportContactSubmit an ideaSubmit a problem ShareFacebookGoogle+TwitterTell a friend UsagePrivacy PolicyTerms Of Use . The producers at the vocal dub sessions were surprised by Rogers' laid-back approach. Kenny recalls it differently, that the producers urged him to sing them like Barry. Notes[edit]. The song "Buried Treasure" is not to be confused with Rogers's 1978 song "Buried Treasures", which appears on his album Love or Something Like It. Track Listing Sample Title/Composer Performer Time 1 This Woman Albhy Galuten / Barry Gibb Kenny Rogers 3:58 2 You and I Barry Gibb / Maurice Gibb / Robin Gibb Kenny Rogers 4:37 3 Buried Treasure Barry Gibb / Maurice Gibb / Robin Gibb Kenny Rogers 4:12 4 Islands in the Stream Barry Gibb / Maurice Gibb / Robin Gibb Kenny Rogers feat: Dolly Parton 4:10 5 Living with You Barry Gibb / Maurice Gibb / Robin Gibb Kenny Rogers 3:10 6 Evening Star Barry Gibb / Maurice Gibb Kenny Rogers 3:40 7 Hold Me Barry Gibb / Maurice Gibb / Robin Gibb Kenny Rogers 4:15 8 Midsummer Nights Albhy Galuten / Barry Gibb Kenny Rogers 3:50 9 I Will Always Love You Barry Gibb / Maurice Gibb Kenny Rogers 4:22 10 Eyes That See in the Dark Barry Gibb / Maurice Gibb Kenny Rogers 3:42 blue highlight denotes track pick . It isn't clear why they didn't, but the pretty Barry and Maurice Gibb tune "I Will Always Love You" (not to be confused with Parton's hit of the same name) and the title track certainly should have found some chart action as well. ^ ^ a b ^ Eyes That See in the Dark Charts . Members Members CommunityActivityWho is onlineWho is newWho is wherePicturesHall of fameChatroom My AccountLoginRegisterLost Login Details .

Gibb recorded demos for Rogers while working with the Bee Gees for the 1983 film Staying Alive until April 1983, as Rogers started to record this album in May the same year.[2] Also in 1983, when Maurice participated in Robin Gibb's album How Old Are You?. Ron Ziegler had to dub drums exactly in time with the drum machine used on the demos. Gibb's version of the songs was released officially in October 2006 in iTunes. Discography Browser previous next Stream or buy on: Release Date 1983 Duration 39:54 Genre Country Pop/Rock Styles Adult Contemporary Country-Pop Soft Rock Contemporary Pop/Rock Submit Corrections Album Moods Laid-Back/Mellow Lush Sentimental Smooth Soothing Stylish Kenny Rogers Eyes That See in the Dark AllMusic Rating 9 User Ratings (0) Your Rating Overview ↓ User Reviews ↓ Credits ↓ Awards ↓ Releases ↓ Similar Albums ↓ Share this page facebook twitter google+ AllMusic Review by Joe Viglione This is a masterpiece of a pop recording from Kenny Rogers. Barcode and Other Identifiers Barcode: 0 035628 469724 Matrix / Runout: PCD 14697 Matrix / Runout: X - V Label Code: LC 0316 Rights Society: BIEM/JASRAC Other: RC 650 Other: QB Other Versions (5 of 2Cool View All Cat# Artist Title (Format) Label Cat# Country Year AFL1-4697 Kenny Rogers Eyes That See In The Dark ‎(LP, Album) RCA AFL1-4697 US 1983 Sell This Version AFL1-4697 Kenny Rogers Eyes That See In The Dark ‎(LP, Album) RCA Victor AFL1-4697 Canada 1983 Sell This Version 104.4186 Kenny Rogers Eyes That See In The Dark ‎(LP, Album) RCA Victor 104.4186 Brazil 1983 Sell This Version MILS-4649 Kenny Rogers Eyes That See In The Dark ‎(LP, Album) RCA Victor MILS-4649 Mexico 1983 Sell This Version RCAK 6088, PK 64697 Kenny Rogers Eyes That See In The Dark ‎(Cass, Album) RCA, RCA RCAK 6088, PK 64697 Europe 1983 Sell This Version Reviews Add Review [r1373590] Release Edit Release All Versions of this Release New Submission Add to Collection Add to Wantlist Remove from Wantlist Marketplace 0 1 For Sale from 35.00 Buy CD Sell CD Share Statistics Have: 19 Want: 4 Avg Rating: 3.67 / 5 Ratings: 3 Last Sold: 14 Oct 14 Lowest: 1.95 Median: 1.95 Highest: 1.95 Videos (3) Edit Lists Add to List Contributors mcdustsucker, Kepe, mgmp, dj-andy-g, seht, DiscogsUpdateBot . Billboard Top Country Albums 1 U.S. Keep in mind this was five years after they created Frankie Valli's biggest-selling solo record, "Grease" -- the pairing of Dolly Parton with Rogers makes for an amazing vocal sound to carry the melody.

Psychometry 2013 720p HDRip H264-MbaroMEDION GoPal 4Hack Respawn Pb.rarReggaeton romantico 2013 mediafire checkedcara mendownload video dari youtube yang sudah diblokirmaterial science and metallurgy kodgirepower les 48 lois du pouvoir robert greene 97828... hithuman embryology inderbir singh pdfquickscan pro 4.7.full.rarprocess utility systems by jack broughton free.iso

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 2 Mai - 21:11 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    T.I.T.A.N Index du Forum -> Presentation de votre team -> vos video Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation